Cookie monster success!!!

By 11:55 am


I've been wanting to make these cupcakes for an age but have always been scared of the fact they'll probably look absolutely rubbish, but as it's Jason's birthday tomorrow I thought I'd give it a go . . . and low and behold they actually turned out okay. The recipe I used for the cupcake base was a little out in terms of quantity that it was supposed to make (12 supposedly but turned out to be more like 6!) I dyed some coconut blue to represent the fur and used large white chocolate buttons and chocolate chips for the eyes. Hopefully they'll go down well at the BBQ tomorrow . . .





I also had some blueberries going spare so decided to make one of my favourites . . . blueberry scones, as well as some cherry and coconut ones . . . very tasty!


You Might Also Like

0 comments