Update . . .

By 11:08 pm

It has been a crazy past month and a half, what with my new job, hectic weekends visiting family and general explorations out and around the UK. I've been busy blogging away for teenbook, as well as continuing to make my cushion and cards. This weekend i have arranged a surprise BBQ for Jason's bday (which is actually on the 7th), despite the forecast rain I'm ploughing on none the less with my plans, and have a lot of baking/cooking plans ahead of me to feed the 15 or so people attending or little soiree, but that's a blog post for tomorrow.

This evening I have been busy making the sour cream blueberry loaf out of the Humming Bird Bakery, Cake Days recipe book. Both Jason's parent and grandparents are paying us a flying visit tomorrow and I've been wanting to try this recipe out for some time, plus I had some sour cream sitting in the fridge that needed using up. 

Due to the recent get fit plan (failing miserably so far!) I've promised myself that I AM going to send them home with the whole cake, although a trip to the Boscombe vintage market might end that mission . . .

You Might Also Like

0 comments