Knitted Santa Hat

By 6:02 pm , , ,

The last of my Christmas makes . . .  this one was a bit last minute, with me sitting knitting it whilst Skyping my Mum the Sunday before Christmas.

I've been itching to knit something for Jason for a while and after both a scarf and hat were shot down I remembered seeing this pattern for a Santa hat in aid of Text Santa. 


For the hat I used WI Soft and Chunky yarn in red for the main body I doubled up a cream yarn I already had but there is a cream  colour in the WI Soft and Chunky and range that would work just as well for the pom pom and the headband section.


Here's Jason wearing his hat, I was a little bit concerned I may have to make it a bit bigger, but it fitted him perfectly! He was super pleased with it too.

You Might Also Like

0 comments