Winchester Christmas market . . .

By 8:55 pm

Winchester market has been at the top of my list to visit for quite some time, and leapt at the chance to go recently, however was left a little disappointed. There were not as many stalls as I was expecting, and a lot of the beautifully crafted items I found to be a tad on the expensive side. The cathedral was the perfect setting for the market, with the grounds and courtyards housing each stall.

There were some gorgeous Christmas decorations that were very tempting, and I would of invested in a few pieces, had I not made a solemn promise to myself to not buy anymore (I don't think our Christmas tree can take any more) unfortunately I didn't manage to get many good photos as by the time I'd finished skating may way around the resident ice rink it had gotten quite dark, hopefully if I get the chance to go again next year I'll get some better snaps . . .



You Might Also Like

0 comments