Lap tray project . . .

By 11:47 am

For Christmas I made Jason a lap tray as the cushion that he was using was getting in covered in all kinds of food, and consequently ended up in the bin. I bought the wooden tray from Villeroy & Boch who do beautiful curved lap trays in a couple of different sizes, I went for the smaller option of the two. I then bought some fabric for the bean bag cover so that it would sit better on Jason's lap. 

Ever since then I've thought about making one for myself as our table seems to be eternally buried under a pile of crafting bits and pieces, or cooling baked treats which means that we often have to have dinner on our laps (one of the draw backs of having a teeny tiny flat!) So I've therefore conceded defeat and invested in the same tray, and here's how I made it . . .



And here are the finished trays . . .


You Might Also Like

0 comments