Craft Room - Progress at last!

By 10:17 pm , ,

I finally got my butt into gear and sorted out my craft room, and I'm happy to say I'm almost there! I managed to swipe Jason's corkboard and gave it a bit of a face lift and painted the boring pine frame with a cream paint. 

I have since started pinning up images of all of the things that inspire me, to get my creative juices flowing, and it's worked . . . well sort of.


I got online and bought some lovely bits and pieces to start some much needed making. Amongst my purchases where these incredibly pretty pom garlands that I bought from a new website discovery Elephant in my Handbag.


Whilst sorting out my craft room I rediscovered my box of button loveliness . . .and gave them a much needed sort out, and they are now all organised into their colour groups.



I have also finished my snood, although it doesn't look like I'll be getting to wear it anytime this year owing to the mild and wet weather we've been having. 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments