New Year New Challenge

By 10:35 pm , ,

I have set myself a challenge to start baking things that I've never attempted before. I've decided that I'm in somewhat of a baking rut and keep baking the same things over and over again, never attempting anything new. First on my list was millionaire's shortbread, it is one of those baked treats that always looks so inviting. I made mine using this recipe

The tin I used was a tad smaller than the one suggested so my layers were a little thick, however I did like having quite a substantial shortbread base, just not the caramel and dark chocolate!

I will most definitely be trying this recipe out again as it wasn't a 100% success, my caramel middle was a little grainy from where I don't think the sugar had completely dissolved.

You Might Also Like

0 comments