Christmas Tree Time!

By 8:54 pm

The Christmas tree is finally up and decorated, this year we went for rustic/natural looking decorations with a hint of red. 


This year we decided to include some paper chains on the tree after seeing some nice kraft brown ones in Hobbycraft, they have a lovely chevron and snowflake print on them.


I picked up this lovely gold bauble from Asda


I love needle felting . . . I picked up this reindeer from the Christmas Country Living Fair last year, along with a snowman.


Robot bauble from Habitat


Love this natural tree star topper . . . picked this up a few years ago from Wilkinson's


I completely forgot we had these decorations, but they look great on the tree.


I made this bauble decoration last year from air drying clay, and then use ribbon and twine to add extra decoration.

You Might Also Like

0 comments