Molly's Den . . .

By 3:47 pm ,

Today I've had the whole day to myself (Jason has been off on a chocolate making course) so I hopped in the car and went to visit Molly's Den, a huge warehouse full to the brim with beautiful pre-loved furniture, vintage clothing and bargains galore. There was so much to look at downstairs is full of beautiful wares, whilst upstairs houses the onsite cafe and yet more vintage loveliness. The space not only has items sourced by Molly's Den vintage scouts, but also from local artists and businesses, who can rent a small space to sell their vintage/reclaimed wares.

It will definitely be one of the first places we visit for new furniture after we've moved, I've got my eye on at least two dressers, some dining chairs and a beautiful chest of drawers, as well as plethora of vintage glassware and paisley eiderdowns.

There are plans afoot for the warehouse across from the current site, to hold 70 new sellers from the local area, and I for one can't wait! I couldn't leave without treating myself to one purchase, I couldn't resist this beautiful embroidery sampler, which is currently taking pride of place in our hallway, greeting everyone that comes through the door . . .



You Might Also Like

0 comments